Required Documentation for Transitional Kinder, Kindergarten – 5th grade students
In order to receive an enrollment packet all documents must be original. Office staff will make copies and return your original documents to you.
1) Proof of Residence – Current gas or electric bill, Lease agreement, Mortgage statement, Property Taxes.
2) Original Birth Certificate or Baptismal Certificate showing the child’s and parent’s name
3) Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must show proper identification matching child’s proof of birth document. This includes California Driver’s License, California I.D., a U.S. issued I.D. or Driver’s License. Foreign identification cards will not be accepted
DTP – 5 doses
Polio – 4 doses
Hepatitis B – 3 doses
MMR – 2 doses
Varicella – 2 doses
5) IEP Special Education document (if applicable)
6) Oral Health Assessment is required