top of page

Enrollment  Requirements

Required Documentation for Transitional Kinder, Kindergarten – 5th grade students

In order to receive an enrollment packet all documents must be original.  Office staff will make copies and return your original documents to you.

1) Proof of Residence – Current gas or electric bill, Lease agreement, Mortgage statement, Property Taxes.


2) Original Birth Certificate or Baptismal Certificate showing the child’s and parent’s name


3) Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must show proper identification matching child’s proof of birth document.  This includes California Driver’s License, California I.D., a U.S. issued I.D. or Driver’s License.  Foreign identification cards will not be accepted



  • DTP – 5 doses

  • Polio – 4 doses

  • Hepatitis B – 3 doses

  • MMR – 2 doses

  • Varicella – 2 doses


5) IEP Special Education document (if applicable)


6) Oral Health Assessment is required

bottom of page